Build Trust Through Transparency
One of the central issues consumers have with bringing their cars in for service is trust: they want to know in advance what should be included in a repair or service they’re buying. Leading Internet players like Amazon and Travelocity, as well as Kelley Blue Book, are shedding the light of transparency on a growing number of consumer purchasing experiences. Local retail businesses like automotive service are increasingly at a disadvantage when they don’t provide a comparable level of transparency.
A Concise, Consistent Message
Xtime’s Menus give your customers the confidence they need to buy service from your dealership. They publish VIN-specific, factory and dealer recommended service catalogs, with the same information everywhere they appear. Menus include:
- VIN-specific recommendations
- Can be priced and are fully bookable
- Appear on manufacturer and dealer websites
- Provide a consistent set of information everywhere your customers experience your brand
- Establish trust through transparency and consistency with customers
- Are available through call center agents accessed via telematic systems
Menus are sold via monthly subscription to OEMs, dealer groups and individual dealerships. They are an integral component of the Xtime platform and are included in all ServiceCRM and ServiceTab packages. To learn more about Menus, contact your Xtime representative or contact us and we’ll put you in touch with the right people at Xtime.